Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

i'm so sorry - part 2 !

It's so hard to say that I'm sorry I'll make everything alright. All these things that I've done. Now what have I become, and where'd I go wrong? I don't mean to hurt just to put you first. I won't tell you lies. I will stand accused with my hand on my heart. I'm just trying to say -I'm sorry. It's all that I can say. You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done. If I could start again I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets. And you would have the best of me.
I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes, but I will try. Although it's not easy I know you believe me cause I would not lie. Don't believe their lies, told from jealous eyes, they don't understand. I won't break your heart - I won't bring you down. But I will have to say I'm sorry! It's all that I can say.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen