Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Tomorrow we have internship and I get up in 41 / 2 hours again.} i'm glad to know you

Please, tell  me why i'm so jealousy. Is it fear? The fear of losing you? Or is it a sign of true love? I do not know. Jealousy is always there. If I see you with another girl, when you write a lot with other girls. It is the fear of losing you! And also a sign of true love, right? Honey, losing you is the worst of what could happen.Even if I do not lose that fear is always there.  ______________________I can not leave easily. Sorry.




 


And I want you to know I love you. About everything. I would change everything for you. I'm so glad to have found you. We already knew before we came together. We were best friends. And now I'm glad that's all happened. Baby, I can not say it often enough but I love you, I'm so glad to have you.

& after all - you are my wonderwall (: 

I love you Max :*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen