Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010

--

Just gonna stand there an watch me burn.
Thats allright, because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and here me cry.
Thats allright, because I love the way you lie.

I can't tell you what it really is.
I can only tell you what it feels like.
And right now there is a steel knife in my windpipe.
I can't breath, but I still fight, while I can fight as long as the wrong feels right, it's like i'm in the flight.



HIGH OF A LOVE - DRUNK FROM THE HATE! 
NO LOVE LOST, NO LOVE FOUND! 



It isn't a little to late to say that you're sorry now! But you kickt me when I was down, but what you say just don't hurt me.

You showed me nothing but hate ): you ran me into the ground but what comes around goes around and you (don't) hurt me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen