Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Baby please don't go - ich schreib zur zeit echt total gern auf englisch diese einträge (:

Come, break me down.. bury me. I'm finished with you. Look in my eyes, you're killing me. All I wanted was you. I tried to be someone else. But nothing seemed to change. I know, now this is who i really am inside. Finally found myself, fighting for a chance. I know now, this is how I really am.
This is how I really am.______This is how I really am.______This is how I really am. 
Baby please don't go- Baby please don't go.

What if I'm wanted to break. Laugh it all off in your face. What would you do? What if I fell to the floor - couldn't take this anymore. What would you do? What I wanted to fight, beg for the rest of my life. What would you do? You have say that you wanted more.. Well, what are you wainting for? I'm not running from you!! Do you want to be different? It's a beautiful lie. It's the perfect denial. Such a beautiful lie to believe in, so beautiful, beautiful it makes me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen