Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Please, tell me that everything's gonna be allright!

Here we are, in the best years of our lifes. With no way of knowing, when the wheels stop spinning cause we don't know where we're going... and here we are, on the best day of our lifes. And it's a go, lets make it last, so cheers you all to that, 'cause this moment's never comin' back.Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's alright because I love the way you lie.You ever love somebody so much, you can barely breathe when you're with them. You meet, and neither one of you even know what hit 'em.That was yesterday - Yesterday is over - It's a different dayNow you get to watch her leave out the window #Guess that's why they call it window pane---
Now I know we said things did things that we didn't mean and we fall back into the same patterns, same routine but your temper's just as bad as mine is you're the same as me but when it comes to love you're just as blinded.  You think that you can get away with it!?-NO WAY!Guess, you ain't heard that we swallow guys.It's too damn late ,to apologize.When you see the mantle or when you see the skies.-
IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW
And you don't even ask how I'm doin' or something like that.Please don't tell me that's true because I love you-
Just tell me the truth and take me to a beautiful place where we are alone.
JUST YOU AND ME.
HOLD ME TIGHT HOLD ME TIGHT
AND THOSE THREE WORDS SAVED MY LIFE}ILOVEYOU:*
Sometimes I wonder if I deserve you at all or if you deserve me-Right now it goes UP AND DOWN and I don't know If I want that at all.
IT'S LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER- CAN'T IT BE LIKE A CLEAR ROAD OF LOVE?
I think you just don't realize how much I love you and that is the problem about the whole thing.
i love you so much.
i love you so much.i love you so much.i love you so much.
I KNOW THAT LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS THAT EASY AS WE THINK BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT'S SO WONDERFULL.
I love it when I can be close to you, just be myself. if you're not with me I miss your near and I have such longing for you.

JUST TELL ME THAT EVERYTHING'S

GONNA BE ALLRIGHT,PLEASE.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen